Pioneer Car Audio Systems India 2010 Release I Have A Pioneer Car Audio Player. These Days I Am Frequently Getting Error 11. Please Advise?

I have a Pioneer car audio player. These days I am frequently getting error 11. Please advise? - pioneer car audio systems india 2010 release

I installed a Pioneer radio in my car (2004). The player can play MP3 CDs. Off late I have noticed that every time you play MP3 CDs Dispaly error 11 and no longer works.
An example is: I took an MP3 CD and insert it into the car audio system. He worked for a while and then stopped showing errors 11th
Is it because the CD lens is dirty now? If so, how can we clean it.
Thank you for your advice.

Note: I am in Hyderabad, India

1 comments:

sparrow said...

ok, first clean the lens if it does not work, we have a teacher to see if it can not be repaired, buy a new, non-Tho Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine, hope it helps. Thanks

Post a Comment