How Can You Tell The Difference Between A Period And A Miscarriage I'm Having Spotting And Cramping During My First Trimester?

I'm having spotting and cramping during my first trimester? - how can you tell the difference between a period and a miscarriage

All other sides have something to say, as the beginning of a miscarriage, or it is normal for the first quarter. A website said that there was hardly any difference between the two and ask the doctor I have now done. He said that my hormone levels are lower, but still compatible with a viable pregnancy. He has, however, not before, prenatal vitamins, or give me some tips on how to prevent miscarriages. The three doctors I saw how he told me why miscarriages occur, how often they occur, so that none of them had no hope for this and m 'said I could do was wait. It makes me crazy. I am not pregnant, I'm not sick, my breasts are not painful. Not even about me, I would like to start my period (PMS as), and tCramps (which serves me sometimes more), say, a dull pain in my lower back and spotting.Some people who are the first signs of a miscarriage, but I have no idea what they believe. Anyone who has had experience with this please let me know and give me some advice! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment