8 Ball Leather Jacket For Sale Thoughtful Christmas Gift Or Bad Idea?

Thoughtful Christmas Gift or Bad Idea? - 8 ball leather jacket for sale

I feel very lucky that friends with a pretty girl in my school. She was my age (17) and were friends since the first year (although I sometimes wish there was a little more than that, but I have not worked up the balls to ask, not yet.). Every year I will be gifts for my friends who like to buy it, even if, as it can only be $ 5 per hour in the state with the highest minimum wage in the country (Oregon, $ 8.32/hr) generally pay no more a gift from $ 20 for all my friends.

I went to San Luis Obispo, California to help my aunt with an evening of Christmas campaign for children, and while I was there, we stopped at a Mervyn. (Mervyn's going bankrupt), so they checked their bags up to 80% off and I found a w. NiceClean suede leather jacket type sharp drop from $ 300 to $ 100 (plus tax). He had just a payment of my salary before dropping $ 250, and bought it without thinking. But a group of people who tell me it was a bad idea (a friend told me that I could not) wear a leather jacket. Was it a good idea? (Back of the jacket is not an option, I bought in California, also has an "out of business sale", so that all sales are final).

1 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Sorry.
I see need.
I think that if shes as good of a friend who would appreciate this gesture, no matter what happens.

Post a Comment