Engagement Wishes To My Friend I Have Engagement Concerns Because Of Our Age, And My Past Experiences.?

I have engagement concerns because of our age, and my past experiences.? - engagement wishes to my friend

I am 24 years old and currently engaged in 20 years. It is the understanding and loving person. I had 2 abusive relationships in high school and was raped 4 years ago. I went through therapy and according to my psychiatrist, I am a good place to think about my future with my girlfriend. Personally, I find myself crazy on her 21st Birthday, and the bachelor party. (I have a drinking problem, which I mean that a lot of things.) I am with nightmares and lose the thread of my thoughts because I fear that there is "doing something stupid," or a stripper. I know it sounds strange, but I can not imagine what he would do if I saw a stripper. The real problem is that I do not know all his friends. I n 'have no idea what they arE, and if they respect my wishes or. I wonder, I am foolish ... or thoughts about these things?

2 comments:

maldmb03 said...

I think it is acceptable to care about these things. I understand the concerns that you and I would defintely bring his girlfriend to express. Do you have a conversation with him that we both respect each other to be husband and wife to forego the drinking and strippers, who earlier in wedding party. My husband and I swore I would not, and if someone surprises us with a stripper, we have decided to leave the party just to get away from everything. While drinking and strippers are typical bachelor / unmarried, not all agree, and it is perfectly acceptable. In particular, the difficulty to explain the circumstances would have been his last, to love and understand enough to the sensitive areas, to respect aNot participate in ND and / or not to drink and chicks. Do not be too much about your friends, ask your girlfriend if she wanted you to know that you do not want such a thing, and perhaps in the night clinging to a good guy out.
Because you can not blame people may think or say that it is not illogical or pleasure, it is their desire and will and just because someone did not want to be surrounded, or your friend have to / man about alcohol and strippers are not prudish or something like that. My husband and I did it only out of respect for others and because we were married, we felt that maintaining the temptation to make to us is a stronger partner, as you have mentioned it more certain that he orto be done on "something stupid." Good Luck honey, do not worry, talk to your hunnie and have a good time, all pre-wedding and congratulations!

Watchman said...

Yes, their concerns are valid, but is the only way to talk with him.

Post a Comment