Pinky One A Bang Bus Why Hasn't It HEALED?

Why hasn't it HEALED? - pinky one a bang bus

Hello

2 months ago I came home drunk and opened a can of cat food to feed my cats and accidentally hit the little finger on the edge of the box, and of course, I cut myself ... it really hurts!

In any case, the wound has healed the wounds ... But as the area is still very bad when I meet accidentally, or undercut, etc. .. the wound healed the wound, but when something like a liquid or a little swollen ... I do not know what is soft and can be overwritten when you press it, but it really does hurt when or whether to me or touched in the wrong direction ...

Why ?!...

Why hurt me !?...

no experience with other things like that?

no pus, no other pain in the hand or arm .. only that a certain place where cut, and sometimesRed hurts a little when I bumped into my sleep or when I am with my hands and hit me somewhere, etc. .. Why does it hurt? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment