Black And Decker Hand Mixers Beaters Have You Ever Done Something Stupid With Your Pet?

Have you ever done something stupid with your pet? - black and decker hand mixers beaters

Once I played in the kitchen when I decided it would be a good idea to try to scare my dog with our black paste mixer and two stories. So I put the turbo speed and aimed at the dog began to run. To prove that he was innocent dog, who tried to stop the blades by hand. My fingers were bent back to my wrist placed in front of the mixer and had to retreat and run manually to pull the finger.

2 comments:

tara said...

Thank you for the laugh .. In fact, I have tears

I can no longer say that

teri is ambience said...

OMG! AY! lol, and I hope that nobody calls Protective Services beast in me, but when I was 15, me and my brothers to do terrible things to my mother's cat. What else can you want something in a fair and development are built better to do?

Well, we hang up the stockings to her mother from the balcony. Once he fell, and felt that he was dying, he began to cry when mum would have killed him. (He loved the baby so much!)

Also used to mini-clips on the ears, which was so angry! I know that feeling, we have so damn bad!

Post a Comment