What Type Of Wax To Use For Brazilion Does It Matter What Type Of Wax You Use When You Wax Your Upper Lip?

Does it matter what type of wax you use when you wax your upper lip? - what type of wax to use for brazilion

OK, then wax the upper lip and if I am a girl who has to go into cover. and I made a couple of times and used SurgiWax a wax body, legs and bikini line.

I have no desire to buy the wax to the face, because my mother did not want to grow my lip, but I am still in hiding.

So, if I wax for the body, legs and bikini miracle meant was a bad idea?

2 comments:

jade b said...

With wax to other parts of the body's Biig is no, no. You have to look at the packages and found that especially for sensitive areas of the face. I'm pretty sure that had his Veet pretty good. and have different packages for sensitive skin. when I actually see one of these packages before you strip Leg Waxing. It would be foolish, and probably wouldnt work.

shaylee c said...

well ........... hasent done nothing else for UR skin already. ur, when a wax that's not gonna use ur face, then get a pass for sensitive skin.

Post a Comment