Mens Hair Trends Girls: Help! Mans Hairstyle Crisis!?

Girls: Help! Mans hairstyle crisis!? - mens hair trends

I am 23 years old, men and my hair now is the same length long - until the middle of the back to reach for their dismissal.

I'm going for 3 years and usually I wear my black cap loose on him.

The reason why I say that girls are here because girls generally spend much time, effort and thought into the look of a hand, have the power here!

All the girls know that your hairstyle should match the shape of the face, and must also know who you are consistent. For example: You should not have a massive bright red Mohawk, when the opposite of punk.

How has my hair to match what I am:
I skate, bmx yo, I play guitar and am passionate about music, the blues of the old school, old school rock (Led Zeppelin, The Who, AC / DC, etc..) So, without further care, long hair suits me.

My dress carefully the identity, and I can see how others see me about this person.

Long hair is a ******.
I will not cut too short, because I am at this moment I do not feelI think a loss of identity.

So I look online hairstyles for men and everything that has long-term one, I would look good me "scene, emo, or trend following sheep.

Must I maintain my individuality and independence.
I have a small goatee, sideburns, my skin is beautiful, my face is thin and my jaw is half way between the court and to some extent. (oval face shape, tapered) on the chin.

This style of hair, I realized that he felt could work for me.
What do you think?
Can you recommend something?
http://www.hair-news.com/mens-hairstyles ...

2 comments:

Kate said...

This represents a decline in decency, not just the style I want to do. Boys (and girls) look like for that matter best when the hair "natural." Cut it well, and if only to dry after a shower and comb in the air. He'll get better.

hello_pe... said...

You need to dreadlocks. Keep in bulk or dreadlocks in a ponytail, while playing the guitar. While you are skating and bmxing (idk if it is) a real word, they are quickly becoming a node.

I hope that helped

Post a Comment